About Anokye Sarpong Victoria
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 33 - 37 Years
Self motivated person
Hard working person
2012 - 2016
Presbyterian University College
I have passed my degree in business Administration and majored in accounting and finance
2021 - Present
Sahara mep engineering
• Handle entries for Engineers.
• File and keep track of technical documents
• Record the store material receipt and consumption on a daily basis
• Receiving materials, stocking, recording of receipts, assisting junior
engineer to prepare quality reports of the received materials
• Updating the stocks periodically
• Inform the concerned engineer of the status of balance material in order
to raise further indent
• Prepare fortnightly/monthly consumption reports jointly with junior
• Maintain records of departmental tools, machinery ect on site
• General supervision on the site regarding wastage of material, improper
use of material
• Monthly inventory taking, making sure waybills and requisitions follows
correct procedures of the company.
2018 - 2019
• Performs all duties and responsibilities in accordance with Ghana
Forestry commission’s approved Plans, Policies, Standards and
Programs, and as directed by the Forestry Operations Manager.
• Maintains confidentiality on all matters related to the affairs of Ghana
• Develops and completes daily or weekly report to Forestry Operations
Manager on the operations of Ghana Forestry commission including
progression of contracts and environmental incidents.
• Monitors contract budgets and project work plans for the Ghana
• Provides commitment and direction to improve safety and the
environment, reduce operational costs to maximize margins while
meeting profit requirements.
• Works with other staff to develop a weekly schedule for all forestry
• Assists in ensuring the health and safety of employees and contractors
by monitoring work practices in the field (audits) and by providing for
emergency health and safety measures.
2010 - 2020
Pricewater house coppers
• Manage partners’ diaries and personal affairs.
• Proactively prepare correspondence in accordance with firm standards.
• Prepare electronic and hardcopy presentations and proposals and
complete various other ad hoc projects.
• Prepare expense reports, weekly timesheets and related
• Maintain documents and control access to internal databases.
• Research, collect, organize and distribute information for internal and
• Take and transcribe minutes of meetings.
• Coordinate executive seminars, meetings, business
hospitality/entertainment and travel arrangements.
• Liaise with organizations and overseas clients in responding to routine
• Maintain and update client database.
• File, index
Honors & awards