About Raphael Gorleku
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
Age 38 - 42 Years
Forward-thinking Operations Specialist bringing over decade years of expertise in Facility Management and Office Administration. A Team Leader experienced in directing activities in operational setting. I am a self-motivated Administrative Assistant with proven leadership, organizational and customer relations skills. Independently solves problems and keeps teams on task to handle diverse business requirements. I have the passion for analytical problem solving and persuasive communicator with talent for thinking outside box for creative solutions.
University of Cape Coast
REPRESENTATIVE OF DESAG (UCC), Maranatha Campus. Whilst pursuing my first degree at the University of Cape Coast (UCC) during the period of 2017 to 2019, I was elected as an executive member of Distance Education Students’ Association of Ghana (DESAG) as a representative of UCC Maranatha Campus. As a students’ representative, I served as a liaison between the national body of DESAG, the University authorities and students on my campus. I was responsible for collecting, processing and disseminating information to students to aid their academic pursuit. Furthermore, I worked in all deliberations and in harmony with University Authorities in all matters affecting the interest of students on my campus.
University of Ghana
Trans Africa College
Snaps College of Accountancy
2009 - 2022
Ghana Hostels Limited
• Allocation of rooms to students on University of Ghana campus.
• Responsible for the general maintenance of the facilities including, preventive and curative maintenance.
• Carry out daily inspection of cleaning in and around the block including, reading rooms, floor of the corridors, louver blades on the corridors, mosquito net and the car park.
• Receiving complaints from students/occupants and ensuring that they are addressed promptly.
• Administer first aid to students and refer serious cases to the hospital.
• Planning and coordinating daily maintenance works to enhance the performance of the maintenance team and to ensure efficient use of resources.
• Ensuring adequate supply of water and electricity to the facility
• Track and process all invoices in a timely manner to the Finance department for payment.
• Responsible for running the day-to-day operational activities of the company including, establishing and maintaining internal and external correspondence.
• Responsible for budget preparation and administration. Vigilant monitoring of budget variations and taking prompt actions to ensure that the objectives of the budget are met.
• To offer exemplary leadership to ensure harmonious working environment that can promote innovation amongst colleague workers.
• Carry out any other duties assigned to me by my immediate supervisor from time to time.
Honors & awards
PATRON FOR OCTAGON STUDENTS’ ASSOCIATION (UEW) During my professional career with Ghana Hostels Limited, I rose through the ranks to the position of Supervisor at the Winneba facility due to hard work, commitment and my high sense of integrity. Also, I was appointed as the Patron to Octagon Students Association of Ghana Hostels Limited, Winneba. During my tenure in office as Patron, the hostel soccer team won several laurels during inter hall competitions including the Dr. Anamoah Mensah cup competition just to mention a few. The student body awarded me a plaque of citation for my unflinching support and guidance.