Business Development Officer
Job ID 2215
Career Level Officer
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Identify and research potential clients.
- Coordinate with sales teams to develop mutually beneficial proposals.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate with stakeholders.
- Make and give presentations to prospective clients and internal executives.
- Responsible for client’s onboarding contract.
- Responsible for coordination of projects from inception to completion.
- Track and report on the status of proposal components.
- Work with the pricing department to create rate proposals.
- Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business.