Job ID 1981
Career Level Others
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
• Manage and continuously strive towards ensuring a safe, timely and cost-effective maintenance program.
• Coordinate Heavy Machinery Equipment (HME) maintenance downtime to minimize lost production.
• Monitor actual maintenance of HME against targets and take corrective action to maintain targets.
• Manage interfaces with supply and service agreements to ensure resource availability for executing the maintenance plan.
• Develop and maintain the certified asset register, with a goal to ensure 100% compliance of all statutory equipment.
• Control costs through effective maintenance planning and scheduling and ongoing monitoring of expenditure in accordance with the Operational Maintenance Budget.
• To be pro-active in all aspects of operational safety, efficient utilization of the resources, continuous improvement ideas, and projects and encourage teamwork across the department.
• Implement employee performance management process to ensure optimum employee performance, in order to identify and remedy substandard performance and behavior.
• Provide mechanical expertise in the design and installation of HME parts.
• Any other duties assigned by your supervisor.